Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shake Your Booty Y'all!

Could it be that after 6 years and 10 months of constant diapering (sometimes three little bums at the same time), that we may get a break? I don't want to get my hopes up but Abigail started potty training today. She caught on after just one drop in the potty. I didn't have to remind her to go potty. She would just call out, "I going pee pee" and would already be on the potty when I got to her. She even did a #2. Yep, that's right. Genius. I think I should clone her.

Of course, she only stays dry when she is naked... which could cause a problem when we go anywhere with a dress code. And she will only go on the potty chair. She screams when I suggest the humongous big people potty with the beautifully squishy Dora seat. I enjoy the Dora seat so I can't figure out why she wouldn't love it.


I rewarded Abby with M&Ms each time she went but her favorite reward was the Potty Dance with Mommy. She likes to boogie to sassy country music and shakes her naked behind. Quite the cute picture.


Those are band-aids on her arm: Scooby Doo and Fairies (our first-aid kit is now empty).


Tomorrow is another day and hopefully once again diaper free. Do you think it is ok to bring the potty chair to church?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Let Grandma be the first to say, "Yippie Skippy". What will happen to the Pamper stock? Have you no heart for the many workers who will be out of work because of you? I have the remains of every diaper and pull-up size known to man, stuffed in the closet. What will I do with all of them. Perhaps, Ebay?

Emily Lund said...

Day 3 and all is well!

Unknown said...

We be doin' the potty dance at our house too!

Stoked!