Friday, September 10, 2010

See! Truly addicted!

You should really be impressed with these pictures because I only shot a few frames and only had a few minutes. The baby was available but Steve was not. He does not like his picture taken. I told him I only needed his hands so he relented but he was quickly done. But the fact is, the pictures I took were exactly what I wanted.
A foot shot for the foot doctor.
You can see how tiny Sophie is in her big daddy's hands. So sweet.
Thanks for giving in, Steve.

Sorry about the obnoxious "EBL" on all of the pictures. I'm trying different watermarks and resolutions so no one can steal the photos off the internet. It freaks me out that anyone can copy them and send them around the world. Ack!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Em, these are all so great. She really is so beautiful. Congratulations again!

Jackie Sue said...

You are SO talented. You should see the ones I took of Chase before you stepped in and saved me from my talentless photos. :) Sophie is beautiful!