Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brad is FAMOUS!

Brad and I went to the allergist to get tested for seasonal allergies. Brad was a trooper as they pricked his back with the different serums. Then the doctor asked if a news crew could interview us for the 5 pm news! Brad was BEYOND excited. I was up all night with Sophie and a sick Abby so I looked a bit better than death-warmed-over, but not much- so I wasn't too excited ( I should've worn make up, showered, brushed my hair- you know, groomed) Brad was very articulate and chatted like he knew the reporter. And boy, he was VERY excited to see himelf on the tv.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcdfw.com/video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Brad! Yay Dr. Cole!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I just need to tell you how much I LOVE reading your blog! You make me laugh! Thank you.

Also, I have obviously been no where NEAR the blogging world, because I had NO IDEA that you were pregnant! Sophie is gorgeous. She sure is one lucky girl to be joining such a wonderful family! Miss you!

Meece said...

Wow, look at your celebrity family! That's so cool, Brad was such a pro. And whatever, you looked great!