Monday, July 14, 2008

Road Trip!



I got a crazy idea to drive to Utah this summer. We didn't have a lot going on so we had oodles of time to cross the country. I talked Camille Phillips and Annie Cash to caravan. Annie's husband, Justin, came as well. When we stopped for breakfast at McDonalds it looked like 1 guy, 3 wives, and nine kids... Texas to Utah... FLDS?

Usually, Aubrey and Lauren sat in my van-- the "Fairies", and the "Transformers" went in Camille's van. The girls played with a roll of tin foil for hours. Zach and Abby each threw up, but what would a trip be without a little vomit.

Note the junk in my car. If we were in a wreck, no one would get hurt because there was so much wedged around the kids. Better than bubble wrapping them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL! Just as long as you aren't from South Texas I think you're alright on the FLDS thing. Glad you had fun on your trip and thanks again for the sweet phonecalls. I appreciate you!

Brian said...

Wish we could have been ther with you...well maybe not, but the memories would've been great. Best story of the trip, Justin Cash traveling with 3 women and a bazillion kids to UTAH! I bet that looked great!